The 6VM917 is the high performance video monitor for applications where professional quality characteristics are a distinct advantage. The advanced design provides the dependability and excellent picture quality found in more expensive monitors. The monitor is available in single tube (6VM917) and triple tube (6VM917T) configurations, and is ideal for use in desktop or triple rack-mount installations.
This competitively priced 6-inch video monitor features a rugged, heavy-duty single chassis construction suitable for use in security, surveillance, broadcast preview, medical, education and industrial applications. 100% solid-state circuitry ensures the reliability which has become standard with Dotronix products. The fast AFC circuit makes the video monitor ideal for use with standard and time-lapse VTR playback. The 6VM917 has a regulated power supply for stable operation, 600 lines of resolution, convenient operating controls, and simplified service adjustments.
Quick Look: 6VM917 Series
- Single and Triple tube models available.
- 6″ diagonal viewable area.
- Linearity: 2% or less
- 600+ lines of resolution
- Inputs: 0.5 to 2 volts peak-to-peak, negative sync. High impedance bridging or 75ohm termination. SO239 connectors are provided for looping.
- Response: Amplifier bandwidth is in excess of 8Mhz within 3db.
- Voltage: 60 watts at 120 volts, 60Hz. All performance specifications are met over a line voltage range of 108 to 130 volts AC.
- Vertical hold
- Horizontal hold
- Illuminated power On/Off
The PDF Spec Sheet contains the full specifications.